Frontline-Oj Da Juiceman

Think I Want Her-Gucci

Gangster-B.O.B

Yeah Nigga-Project Pat

My Hood-Jeezy

Hoody-Yo Gotti not the lowest or loudest but a good song

I'm Da Man Remix real old song

Edited by ben29555

These sound great, have played them though WMP with the scope vis and haven't seen any clipping which is good. Is this your first time having a go at this?

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

These sound great, have played them though WMP with the scope vis and haven't seen any clipping which is good. Is this your first time having a go at this?

no i dont really use wmp to look at it i just zoom in and go through the song to look for clipping on audacity

the project pat song was the first song i have ever slowed down

what are you doing to change the speed

if u use audacity dont use more than 5% pitch change or tempo... it makes it sound so unnatural and echoey and undefined

use change speed for the majority of it and it will sound better

and ill preach it again and again... u dont have to like it, but u have to use it if ur gonna offer low ass songs

find an osciloscope or get windows media player 10 or 11 and use that... thats the simplest way to see how bad the clipping is in real time

sometimes when u zoom in u forget u are lookin at ten thousandths at times, which is a negligable amount of time

i listen to anything i download first thru wmp, then it goes to audacity if its clean enough in its original format

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

what are you doing to change the speed

if u use audacity dont use more than 5% pitch change or tempo... it makes it sound so unnatural and echoey and undefined

use change speed for the majority of it and it will sound better

and ill preach it again and again... u dont have to like it, but u have to use it if ur gonna offer low ass songs

find an osciloscope or get windows media player 10 or 11 and use that... thats the simplest way to see how bad the clipping is in real time

sometimes when u zoom in u forget u are lookin at ten thousandths at times, which is a negligable amount of time

i listen to anything i download first thru wmp, then it goes to audacity if its clean enough in its original format

i just change pitch and speed ill keep in mind the 5% thing on pitch but i ussaly don't go beyond 10% for pitch

when your looking at it in wmp do you slow it down more so you can see each not better

Edited by ben29555

yeah i can really tell when someone changes pitch, in any of these slowed music threads more than 4-5%... especially depending on whether u changed speed or pitch first

(change pitch last, shhhh :rolleyes: )

1st i listen to the original track thru wmp

then it goes to audacity/other programs for altering

then i play it after im done thru wmp again to check to make sure i didnt create copious amounts of distortion

i never get offended by others doing this kinda thing, i dont own the rights to it lol... but i do like to drop in and give pointers so the quality of these threads improves over time

when it comes to music, experience goes a long way

along with patience, meticulous and a drop of ocd

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

thanks for telling me to use the oscope in wmp im goin through all my songs

kinda disappointing though finding out that probly 90% of my music is clipped even some songs off mixtape that i looked at on audicity that i though were clean are clipped

i respect kicker for their 12" kicker comps now though i played all they clipped songs when i had them even swing my door all the time and they never even got warm