I have now decided that i really like the blackberry's. I like the curve and the bold. Is there anyone on here who can give me something about these phones to see which one is better. I know its kinda vague, but these are basically my two choices right now.

-drew

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i have the sprint version of the curve. and i fucking love it.

thanks i know people around here who have the curve, but it seems like everyone that has it are girls (around here atleast) but i like the phone lol. I am doing research on them, but i cant decide lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i'm a guy and 6 of my buddies have the same phone.

i'm really rough on my phones and this little guy has held up just fine. internet is pretty fast on it as well

only downside to it and i know it kind of defeats the purpose of it is that idk if i will have internet on it.. one thing i will use alot tho is the wi fi at home.

And by the way in no way did i mean to offend you by saying the girl thing i was just saying people around here atleast sorry if that came off wrong.

This phone needs to be for AT&T by the way just sayin on that one

Edited by drewb53

it didn't offend me at all.

my bad if it came out that way. B)

ahh no man i was coverin myself lol.. im not a big fan of making people mad when there helping me out lol.

what are some pro's and con's of that phone?

only downside to it and i know it kind of defeats the purpose of it is that idk if i will have internet on it.. one thing i will use alot tho is the wi fi at home.

And by the way in no way did i mean to offend you by saying the girl thing i was just saying people around here atleast sorry if that came off wrong.

This phone needs to be for AT&T by the way just sayin on that one

i work at best buy and sell these things all the time i have a curve and a moto droid i love them both i like the curve alot and have never had any problems the tour has wifi but the curve does not and you can't get a black berry with out getting the internet on the plan it simply will not let you. And in order for the phone to function properly you have to have the blackberry feature on ur plan and if i remember right for att its 30 bucks extra but if your gonna go with one definatley get the curve

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

i haven't really found a con

pro's are fast internet, and all the little options you can do with one click.

like click on a picture in your phone and it pops up with a huge list of everything you can do with it. email, picture message, resize, etc, etc.