Forevrbumpn Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Window licker She does it alot, and cracks us up, she does it when she wants attention, and she is left outside lol Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Maxim Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 You've got some tasty windows, mah boi! Quote wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.