Hey,

Just bought a new(er) car.. its a 95 caprice with the 4.3L v8 L99 engine...

drives just fine, low miles "around 80k", and trans seems okay "not the best, but good"

anyhow...

When i test drove it for 30 min. or so.. no CEL "check engine light" appeared..

drove it off the lot and not even 5 min. a CEL light came on.. but nothing happened "didn't hesitate or make a weird noise, just appeared"

and it happens totally randomly.. will if i leave the car off for like 5 min. it'll disappear...

any idea what it could be ?? OH !!! and its ODB1 so i can't test it at the zone.. autozone

with an OBD1 vehicle you should only have 1, maybe 2 sensors and they will pry run around $30 each. you pry want to check the headers, before the catylitic converter (cat) and after the cat just in case you do have more, but i'm certain you don't.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

same thing happens to me...if I leave my bass on for a while in park just idling my CEL comes and I know its my O2 sensor cause ive checked the code multiple times...but it goes away every time until i do the same thing again lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Def sounds like an O2 sensor, but before you go spending the money on new O2 sensors, take each one out and spray them off good with brake cleaner, it will clean all the carbon build up off, then put them back in and see if the light stays off, if it does, problem solved

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Def sounds like an O2 sensor, but before you go spending the money on new O2 sensors, take each one out and spray them off good with brake cleaner, it will clean all the carbon build up off, then put them back in and see if the light stays off, if it does, problem solved

thats just a bandaid, it'll stop it for a bit then screw up again. get it done right the first time

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac