Sonic Electronix

Well, i kept almost everything from the blazer but the wire, and i sold the HU, so now im thinking of getting wire and an LOC and using my clarion EQ untill i save up for a double din. Has anyone on here tried this? Do you have any suggestions as far which LOC to go with? The EQ has one set of RCA inputs and 3 sets of outputs. Would be running my comps off the amp and no rear speakers. Im sick of not having bass, i already have the EQ, so a LOC is 15-20+ shipping. So i dont see it as a waste since its gunna take me a bit to save up an extra 500-700 dollars.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im using one.

Go to best buy and buy it there. 20 bucks.

I use pac

and have used pac in my bros car and multiple friends cars

Not really sure on how to set the knobs but I set it like half way, for some reason mines set all the way.

Gets the job done id say

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

thats what i was figurin. I figure i can run a short RCA from the LOC to the EQ, have the EQ somewhere stealthy if possible, and have the EQ go to my 4ch and monoblock. Seemed simple enough in my head. Not having bass is really startin to annoy me. I feel like a crack addict jonesin for a fix every time i drive my car.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived