hey guys, well i guess im gone do a quick vent and short story here and share with yall.

I was working at a library at night for 20 hours a week during my school. (im in college) well they kept reducing our hours every month till it got to around 15hrs a week. this didnt hurt me to bad until i had to stop my second job i had. So instead of getting 25hrs a week, i started to get 15 a week. I had to sell all of my audio stuff out of my truck bc i couldnt affort the payments anymore. I then went a good 4 months like this wihich was very hard, couldnt eat to high of food, allot of mcdonals $1 shit, and just enough to have for gas. I finally got a new job. It is great, I get $8 an hour and they get me my 20 hours a week like i wanted. I also get to work 40hours a week in summer. so my $400 a month has turned into $910 a month now. A great different for me.

"what i didnt tell you about this new job is i dont do anything, just answer few phone calls and thats it. i get to study and do my homework while im working and everything. its like getting paid to do my school work, so thats the big upside for me"

so during school im working 30hrs week and during summer ill wokr 50hours week. allot better from my 15hrs a week i was working.

thanks for reading guys, mike

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

congrats bro. we all get thin on green glad your pullin out of it. now its time for a system rebuild. i smell a build log

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Hey....money is money, get it how you can!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

congrats bro. we all get thin on green glad your pullin out of it. now its time for a system rebuild. i smell a build log

yeah man im working something out with one of the SMD guys on here. gone build me 2 10'' kevlar subs on triple stack mags. gone be doing 1000rms each on them. gone use same box but gone wrap it in something nice, new a-pilars, new batt, alt, new amp. its gone be nice

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars