Sorry to dissappoint you guys...but I don't drag....not now at least. I need to plate the frame so I don't rip off the kit.....until then, I'll just ride low as fock.. :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Thanks Fiero.. :) It definitely does have a lil work into it... :lol:

Took care of something tonight that has been bothering the shit out of me since I first fired up the system....the back glass was not sealed off from the cab and it moved like a mofugga.....not anymore :lol:

Pulled the glass and foamed the shit outta it...any extra foam that spits up will just get cut off when I put new glass back in. I was a dipshit when I started the back half and didn't cover the glass and it had a shit ton of pits from welding and grinding....plus, I can now finish the drip rails that I started shaving...woohoo

Posted Image

oh yeah...it lays frame....But when I lay it out, it pushes the kit up about 1/2"

thats sick, and being in fla, i have to check this one out, and if youre at spring fling in pc i should be there as well, you cant miss me lol big white and black vinyl work van , ill have to look out for you as well and get a demo xD

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

if i can afford it, my dad lives 40 minutes from daytona so i wont have to pay hotel , just have to get entry fees and gas money for the ole van to make it lol....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived