You finished it?

EDIT: Love it!!

Yeah...for now....I'm still thinking of changing up the breakdown...but we will see.

I'm glad you like it. When I finish my "album", so to speak, I will make sure to throw it up for everyone.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

thanks, i thought it was an actual song though, no bass in my truck right now to test it out

lulz..sorry. I could try to throw some rhymes over it...but I really don't wanna ruin it. :rofl:

wow i just got done going thru all 111 pages. man thats a sick truck.. so question what ever happened to the v8 swop ?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

wow i just got done going thru all 111 pages. man thats a sick truck.. so question what ever happened to the v8 swop ?

Thanks man. I still have the LS2....but I've lost a lot of interest on working on the truck. One of these days...me, or my son when he's old enough will throw it in. :rofl:

Btw...here's a teaser of the newest song I'm workin on.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/829881702b83d2f0/

Btw...here's a teaser of the newest song I'm workin on.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/829881702b83d2f0/

Awesome beat! But Zshare is being stupid and not downloading all of it.

It downloaded 1mb of the 3mb and only 38 seconds.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I just joined yesterday and read through your entire build log on the first day... it only took about 6 hours but was well worth it! The paint = SICK... The rims = SICK... Mac = SICK... Alts and batteries = SICK... Bagged system = SICK. I understand the car audio bug and how it drives you to always get bigger and better... and I'm not dissing but throughout the entire build it has yet to enter any kind of finished state LOL. That's got to be frustrating for ya. I never had any idea that someone working for the Coast Guard made so much money... I did see that you do side work and that got me curious what kind of side work you could do to allow so many resources available to have 100 grand tied up in your s10 and still be able to pay the bills etc. One other thing I was curious about... why did you decide to not go with the 10 DAT 2500's? BTW 3 9000's would be PIMP! :) Anyways mad props for your craftsmanship... and not taking any shortcuts... and to have the patience to keep pushing forward with a project so large and time consuming... and you are one lucky guy to have a wife that lets you do so much with your toy.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I just joined yesterday and read through your entire build log on the first day... it only took about 6 hours but was well worth it! The paint = SICK... The rims = SICK... Mac = SICK... Alts and batteries = SICK... Bagged system = SICK. I understand the car audio bug and how it drives you to always get bigger and better... and I'm not dissing but throughout the entire build it has yet to enter any kind of finished state LOL. That's got to be frustrating for ya. I never had any idea that someone working for the Coast Guard made so much money... I did see that you do side work and that got me curious what kind of side work you could do to allow so many resources available to have 100 grand tied up in your s10 and still be able to pay the bills etc. One other thing I was curious about... why did you decide to not go with the 10 DAT 2500's? BTW 3 9000's would be PIMP! :) Anyways mad props for your craftsmanship... and not taking any shortcuts... and to have the patience to keep pushing forward with a project so large and time consuming... and you are one lucky guy to have a wife that lets you do so much with your toy.

Where to start...lol

First off, thank you. As far as the money thing goes, I get my hustle on when I need to. To top it off, I have been working on this beast for 5 years and change now, so I've had some time to save and/or sell stuff to get what I want. I would have loved to run 10 DAT 2500.1's but that was just not in the cards.

BTW, I just paid for 3 of my new DC 175.4's yesterday....Be on the lookout for some new DC subs and 6 DC 5000.1's also...as soon as I sell these LVL 5's and the remaining 120.4's, that is :o

Archived