Brett Favre: 22-25 231 yards 4 TD's

i am this week... im well prepared for a favre ass whoopin this week! :vava:

Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

haha ya rivalries are always intense.. but you guys dont have the same team anymore its all cutlers fault
i was so excited about getting that feg and now i just cringe every time he throws the ball... last night he was giving me horrable memories of last week and then he did it almost the same damn thing! if he has to do a 2 minute drill next week, when he gets in the red zone he should just hand the vikings defense the ball :fool:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i was so excited about getting that feg and now i just cringe every time he throws the ball... last night he was giving me horrable memories of last week and then he did it almost the same damn thing! if he has to do a 2 minute drill next week, when he gets in the red zone he should just hand the vikings defense the ball :fool:

haha ya he is a big dissapointment.. good luck man

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)