I never understood the stance that Liberals have taken on guns. From my understanding they have always wanted to take away the rights for us to own them legally, the obvious and major problem is those who obtain them illegally will have the advantage everytime. I mean it's just common sense, why would anyone want to take away the rights of a person who goes thru all the legal steps to obtain, own and use guns for hunting and protection?

i mean its the government, they want to tell us what to do. what heath care to use, what to eat, what bad for us, trans fat is bad for use to that banned, use gas with ethanal in it but it burns faster yet keep it as same price, lmao IDK im bored and i can go on with this stuff all day

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I don't give a fuck about whatever new laws are put in to play, I have what I need to protect me and mine and plenty of hollow points so it's all good. They'll never pass a law permitting them to come to your house to take your shit, believe that.

1zvwy8m.jpg

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

thats a sexy bitch right there^^^^^^^^^^^

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.