Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm going to be in Orlando May 14th-18th. Maybe I could meet whoever lives in, or around there. Just an idea, thought it might be cool, seeing as how I'd be there and what not.

EDIT: I fail for not putting May before the dates!!!!!

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...