You worded this terribly and I really can't understand exactly what you're asking... Also curious why this is in the off topic section.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah sorry lolz xD was playing MW2 and was kinda just typing but basicaly what i did was i took out my back seats from my blazer its two door, so what i want to do it build that spot where the seats were so that it is flat with where the cargo spot is . so its all level. I was thinking of useing 1/2" MDF and some 2x4 for the support leggs. i just was wondering if i put my box on the 1/2" mdf if it will bend? if you get that. i mean it isnt fullying all the box just the back of it b.c the cargo spot isnt that big for air space.

As long as it is properly supported underneath and the MDF is anchored to the 2x4s(or whatever u end up using) then you shouldn't have any issues.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

alright thanks i plan on doing 2x4 for legs then screwing a support to each leg from eachother. ill get pics tom

Sounds a little odd but just do a mock up tomorrow and before u put it in place definitely post sum pics. Also how are the bottom pieces going to be anchored to the floor??

Pioneer AVIC-N2