Sonic Electronix

Personally I would just sell the amp, invest in a mono, and skip the L7s. I always say go with a sub that is easy to recone cheap. unless you get a amazing deal on them, other than that pass on them.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Personally I would just sell the amp, invest in a mono, and skip the L7s. I always say go with a sub that is easy to recone cheap. unless you get a amazing deal on them, other than that pass on them.

im paying $150 per L7 so its pretty cheap and the subs arent terrible.

Also sorry for so many repost of the same things, everytime i refresh it reposts

A

If u actually set gains correctly, don't grossly over power the woofer, install in a proper enclosure, and aren't stupid with the volume knob then there is no reason to worry about recones. My buddy is still running my old 15" HD3 that is over 3 years old and was run w/ 3x rated power daily. It has been given at least 2.5x rated for the entire time that I've had it and is still on the original softparts. Unless you're planning on running the woofers extremely hard and think that you might blow them, then you really shouldn't worry bout the woofer having a recone. Also it's not like a brand new L7 is all that expensive either.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

L7s are nice subs, I just think their soft part isn't the greatest, and reconing them are another story. But for that price go ahead, that's steal. Also those AQs are champs especially for the price, a dude on ca.com, ran a Sundown 3500 to 1 15" HDC3-A and did a 148 I believe.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!