Box Question (project Starts Tomorrow)

so will you be making the same type of box again in two weeks also got any pics of it now after the mods. O ya was this ur first time using the Re Calculator and wat do you think about it.

Edited by freestylin

so will you be making the same type of box again in two weeks also got any pics of it now after the mods. O ya was this ur first time using the Re Calculator and wat do you think about it.

That calculator was awesome! Plans were straight forward and just what I was looking for. I looked at about 4 other calcs, and this was by far the best one! My only problem with the box is that front piece didnt fit in there well... I have a question for all of you though, when you make your cuts, do you leave a little extra wood? I think of it as if there is to much wood you can sand it down to make it right, but you cant add wood... Or does everyone just cut it right on the line. About the picture, I would take an after one but I used my friends phone in those 2... My phone is getting ready to be shipped off so that it can get fixed. Ill try to get the dig. camera out...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Image026.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image023.jpg

That is where I had the slip up... It isnt really that bad, and I have some sanding to do... but overall I am TOTALLY stoaked about the sound! I am still learning and this is my 2nd box. I have one more before I am done with boxes for awhile again.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif