steven Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Shit I hate to post this just want some reassurance prior to starting this build right now. I have never worked with a lot of power had my 2 btls running off 2 aq2200's. I ordered 2 aq 3500's last week should be here on the 30th and the other on the 2nd (I'll post pics). I am building a new box and its going to be about 11.5 cubes net after port and sub dis. The port is 164 sq in hopefully tuned to 39 hz (not a comp car just for daily pounding). I wanted the box to be a little bigger but im going to be using so much bracing its not possible to make it any larger. Is this a decent size for the that kinda power. By the way I have decent electrical pretty much whats in my sig but going to order another battery.
MileSwimmer4444 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Shit I hate to post this just want some reassurance prior to starting this build right now. I have never worked with a lot of power had my 2 btls running off 2 aq2200's. I ordered 2 aq 3500's last week should be here on the 30th and the other on the 2nd (I'll post pics). I am building a new box and its going to be about 11.5 cubes net after port and sub dis. The port is 164 sq in hopefully tuned to 39 hz (not a comp car just for daily pounding). I wanted the box to be a little bigger but im going to be using so much bracing its not possible to make it any larger. Is this a decent size for the that kinda power. By the way I have decent electrical pretty much whats in my sig but going to order another battery. lets get some videos of your setup now!!!!!! 4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz 2 - AP3000D 2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps 2 - RF Power Power 1 - Kinetic KHC2000 3 - Kinetic KHC2400 Iraggi 300A Knu Wiring
steven Posted November 25, 2009 Author Report Posted November 25, 2009 lets get some videos of your setup now!!!!!! I pulled it out and sold the the older aq2200s as soon as I find this damn camera I'll post my equip
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.