Second Skin Audio

Another dumb question about 2 btl 18s

steven

Shit I hate to post this just want some reassurance prior to starting this build right now. I have never worked with a lot of power had my 2 btls running off 2 aq2200's. I ordered 2 aq 3500's last week should be here on the 30th and the other on the 2nd (I'll post pics). I am building a new box and its going to be about 11.5 cubes net after port and sub dis. The port is 164 sq in hopefully tuned to 39 hz (not a comp car just for daily pounding). I wanted the box to be a little bigger but im going to be using so much bracing its not possible to make it any larger. Is this a decent size for the that kinda power. By the way I have decent electrical pretty much whats in my sig but going to order another battery.

steven.jpg

Shit I hate to post this just want some reassurance prior to starting this build right now. I have never worked with a lot of power had my 2 btls running off 2 aq2200's. I ordered 2 aq 3500's last week should be here on the 30th and the other on the 2nd (I'll post pics). I am building a new box and its going to be about 11.5 cubes net after port and sub dis. The port is 164 sq in hopefully tuned to 39 hz (not a comp car just for daily pounding). I wanted the box to be a little bigger but im going to be using so much bracing its not possible to make it any larger. Is this a decent size for the that kinda power. By the way I have decent electrical pretty much whats in my sig but going to order another battery.

lets get some videos of your setup now!!!!!!

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Archived