DC Sound Lab

stupid fedex people

Usually when you file a claim, they will hold on to the item for a few months while the claim is investigated.

And if you didnt take pics right away and have the delivery driver take the item back right away, then there is an extremely small chance the claim will go in your favor.

So pretty much since you already took possession, just hang on to it, otherwise you will be out of a sub for a few months and nothing will come of it.

i think thats abouy right and they are very well built the best i have ever seen i have found no mechanical or electrical problems from the hit they took and like i said before i got someone higher up looking out for me ive been cut out off three different cars in the last 15 years without a broken bone so i think these beastly subs will be ok.

mobile chornobyl

i know know there are good loaders and pickers that like their jobs at fedex just like you. i called and went through the process of filling a claim they said they would pickup everything and evaluate how it was packed and then get with DC audio to work out a remedy. sounds like a pain in the ass for everyone just because of some cosmetic damage. it really dosnt appear that the motors shifted any. i did take pictures of the damage and the boxes. i should be good somebody higher up usualy looks out for me pretty good.

good stuff homie, I hate my job by the way lol, I just have the common courtesy to treat someone the same way I would want to be treated, naw meen? I do hope they compensate you for all the trouble. Also, Im pretty sure we dont use forklifts to load packages regularjoe, Only freight does and they move really big shit.

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

man this is my only fear when i order my xl 18, getting it shipped in by the retards at fedex.

cause like wegonrumble, i have worked there too as a temp. i was put on the gold and silver lines cause i caught on fast, but others are horrible on how they treat boxes.

im terrified of how it would look when it comes to my door

regular loaders have to be fast and strong to keep up with the mass amounts of boxes that come down the chute,

but the the ones who take the InCompatibles off the belt are the slow and weak people, when i worked there, most of them were females, not capable of picking up a 75+ pound sub in a box so they let it drop and roll or push it where its supposed to be. :angry:

but i will probly end up ordering one soon any way

Edited by SlowLoudNBangin

9515g

xa-3000s

man this is my only fear when i order my xl 18, getting it shipped in by the retards at fedex.

cause like wegonrumble, i have worked there too as a temp. i was put on the gold and silver lines cause i caught on fast, but others are horrible on how they treat boxes.

regular loaders have to be fast and strong to keep up with the mass amounts of boxes that come down the chute,

but the the ones who take the InCompatibles off the belt are the slow and weak people, when i worked there, most of them were females, not capable of picking up a 75+ pound sub in a box so they let it drop and roll or push it where its supposed to be. :angry:

i think these subs from DC are built so good that even fedex cant destroy them.

mobile chornobyl

but the the ones who take the InCompatibles off the belt are the slow and weak people, when i worked there, most of them were females, not capable of picking up a 75+ pound sub in a box so they let it drop and roll or push it where its supposed to be. :angry::good:

That is exactly how it is, I am one of the best loaders in the whole hub so my and my friends pretty much hold shit down. It blows! When I order my Bl 15 I hope it goes through UPS

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

fedex likes to deliver my packages to other peoples houses... i try to avoid them as much as possible...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i always had good luck with DHL before it closed its domestic department. I have lost so much money through fedex and UPS. I once shipped a CN Sounds 18 to a guy in virginia. It was in a wooden crate and packed to the hilt. i got a call 3 weeks later from fedex saying i had a package. when i went to pick it up, all that was left was the motor and the mounting plate of the basket, no crate, no basket, no soft parts, just a beat up motor. they told me it was improperly packaged. I was So pissed, i wanted to punch that bitch in her face

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)