Jump to content

I NEED HELP WITH MY MIDS AND HIGHS PLEASE


3ddi31002

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I am having some issues idk if it is normal but I just noticed today. I have the rockford fosgate t152S not the new version but the older one with the chrome crossover. Well when I have my system playing at high volume the thing flashes up from the kinda clear bottom side. Idk why I mean what lights up is a lamp or bulb its called that on the manual. But my question is it suppose to flash up on some notes. Thanks for your help.

Posted

iirc it is a light bulb type fuse. it illuminates when u r over powerign or sending a dirty signal.... i think that is correct but dont run into a warzone with no gun and my word cuz u might get shot

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

its completely normal, it just filters out some of the harshness goin to the tweet... Some people actually mount them bottom up so it lights up... Its not really an indicator, although i dont like seeing it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1514 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...