Sonic Electronix

does any relieable brand make an 4000.4

you could find a 4000 watt amp that does power at 1ohm and get subs with impedances to match a final 1ohm load when wiring... you dont need 1 channel per sub

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

The only gain you would get from running multiple channels would be the ability to do time delay on each sub. For example if you had a big vehicle with 2 sub boxes, one in the front and one in the rear, then you could make use of having electronic time delay. (BTW this is a bad idea to start with). Also if you were going to be running 2 different size of subs and wanted to use the smaller set as midbass drivers, then you could use the extra channels and run them with a bandpass signal (this will only work well if you have HUGE subs for your bottom end, vehicles that come to mind are the MTX Jackhammer escalade with a pair of 22" subs and running 4-12's for midbass or Steve's Tahoe with 4-18" subs and a pair of 8" rockford subs being ran as midbass drivers up front). If neither of these scenarios apply to you then just get a big monoblock that is one ohm stable, it will be easier to hook up and a lot easier to tune.

Jack is right, the RF 15kw

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Total fail topic

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.