Second Skin Audio

How to make the most out of my subs

DylanH

l_4624defccf0e45ed9a09df55d57bc3c1.jpg

l_b10e90dae500429cbf1c5edea1f68217.jpg

I dont want to do it like a wall..i just want it like the newest pic i made. How deep would I have to make it I'm almost positive I cant go any wider..I think I can go a little deeper not any taller tho

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

i think you are thinking too much

outside dimensions

13.5 H

40 W

21 D

port dimensions

12 H

5 W

25 D

gives you 3.95 cubes tuned to 35.7 hz

make it now

see how it works for you

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Not for sure about max dimensions..ill measure when I get a chance probably sometime tomorrow and 50 to 60 i was told 20

20? For 4 cubes? Dont listen to that person anymore. 60 in^2/4 cubes comes out to 15 in/cube. 20 in^2 comes out to 5 sq. in/cube. Not nearly enough.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I dont want to do it like a wall..i just want it like the newest pic i made. How deep would I have to make it I'm almost positive I cant go any wider..I think I can go a little deeper not any taller tho

well thats easy, just dont seal off the sides. (turn the enclosure around to face the trunk or something. BUT facing forward+sealed off from the trunk will be louder)

l_9751657211f347df9a7f23a4bb6d872b.jpg

^before sealing off

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I had a single Type R for a while. I made a 1.6cuft ported box tuned to like 36 or 37hz and it got loud. Much louder then sealed. Later I made a 2cuft (can't remember exact size, might have been more) box tuned to 33 hz. Got much lower. Not as loud, but close enough. It was also less peaky. I would say go with a box that is 2cuft for each sub and tuned to around 33hz. That was best for getting low and loud imo.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

i think you are thinking too much

outside dimensions

13.5 H

40 W

21 D

port dimensions

12 H

5 W

25 D

gives you 3.95 cubes tuned to 35.7 hz

make it now

see how it works for you

According to EXPOs calculator thats 4.22 for net airspace

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

According to EXPOs calculator thats 4.22 for net airspace

That should be good..i'm gonna go measure my trunk in a sec so ill tell you what I can fit..Where should I measure too..i want to make sure I can still fit it in there before I cut..so should I just subtract a few inches or what?

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Archived