Second Skin Audio

dowel rods or althread??

which do you think would be better... i think the althread would be better overall but idk. i am tryin to decide what to use in my new box. do be skurd to post your opinon lol, kinda want to know tonight. Big day at menards tomo lol.

Edited by buddlydudly8989

Both are great but i would think dowl would be stronger there for more effective. Its what im going to use for my wall.
dowl made of wood...allthread made of steel that can be snugged up a bit. which is better

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

my thoughts exactly !!!!!!!!! I have 5/8 inch allthread in my box and there is no box flex at all !!!!

yeah i know i just got done lookin at your build. lol. thats y i posted this haha! but so far looks like im going toward the allthread.

both have there advantages.... plenty of awesome boxes out there hitting hard with no flex that used dowels..... use what ever you like best... if you dont wanna see the nut at the top use the dowels.... me personally id rather buy a 1" wood dowel and use it over the allthread.... JMO though....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(