Sonic Electronix

Well no one answerd when I posted under headunits so i'll post here.

So I'm looking into getting a new H/U and I can't decied on what I want to get. Requirements: 1 Din,Ipod compatible,around $300. If you have any suggestions please post a link to it or something so I can check it out. Thanks!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

a higher end pioneer. go to millionbuy.com they got some nice ones in that range. i have ran pioneers for the last few years and i wont go to anything else now.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

ive known people with that radio and it sounded good. the menus are easy to get through, and the ipod stuff is awesome. and it comes with a nice bluetooth unit

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Alpine 9887, you would be amazed what difference time alignment can have

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

the pioneer has time alignment, and a 16 band eq, and auto eq that measures your car and can flatten the eq to your cars response. also the crossover section is much better than the alpine.

Well I'm going to be picking this one up in a couple days and I see it comes with a usb cord would all I have to do is plug the ipod cable I use with my computer into that or is there a cable I need to buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks.

Edited by LoudNLow931

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Or would I need to buy this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Aux-Input-IPOD...=item3ef66317f3

EDIT:

I see now. Theres 2 differnt DEH-P710BT models. They Regular and the Premier, and apperntly with the Premier model you dont need the cable??

Edited by LoudNLow931

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback