Second Skin Audio

Recone That speaker- 6" - 18" Home, Car, and Pro

Forevrbumpn

I need an actual model number

I know its the premier

but there is usually a digit+letters I believe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

TS-C603

PIONEER

820GR30-51S

PIONEER

25-710F

PIONEER

TSW253C

PIONEER

12 30-758A-1

PIONEER

12 TSW301C

PIONEER

12 TSW302C

PIONEER

15 PW-384A

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well, if you just want to have fun, you can gut the speaker, and take measurements with some calipers, and I can look up coils for it, and spiders

sundown.jpg

coil is 2 5/8 spider ill have to get back with on that one....havent ripped it apart yet

I know its 2 5/8"s

but I have about 100 coils from 2.569" to 2.618"

sundown.jpg

Archived