XS Power

I'm trying to figure out which XS Power batt will fit under my hood in the stock battery tray. I currently have a D3100 under the hood but I will be relocated it to the back. I've already ordered a new stock battery tray so everything is underway. Thanks.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I'm trying to figure out which XS Power batt will fit under my hood in the stock battery tray. I currently have a D3100 under the hood but I will be relocated it to the back. I've already ordered a new stock battery tray so everything is underway. Thanks.

More than likely your Expedition uses our new D6500 group 65 battery under the hood.

BTW, your signature has Powermaster D3100's listed, but Powermaster doesnt make batteries and is a different company than XS Power, so... maybe you could update it to XS Power D3100 ? :)

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

What's up Scottie!!! I got ya man. I'll change it!!!! I would love to add a XS Power banner to my sig. Also how much will that D6500 be and where can I get one?

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

What's up Scottie!!! I got ya man. I'll change it!!!! I would love to add a XS Power banner to my sig. Also how much will that D6500 be and where can I get one?

D6500's are brand new... in fact, the first batch will be shipping tomorrow. They are $289ea, but you may be able to get it for a discount on the holiday group buy :)

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

I'm still on the fence about the group buy because I want it now!!! Knowing me I'll get it and it'll sit for 2 months before I use it. I dunno. I'll probably do the group buy..

Member since 25 Jun 2006