WTB:Mtx 4500 12's

DUBIE

im looking to buy 4-6 mtx 4500's 12's

or to get better subs for $160 each

shoot me what you guys have thanks!

EDIT:if someone could get me some mtx 4500 for cheap

let me know. and work something out. thanks!

if u want better subs for $160 each or cheaper ied suggest these, i had a set of the older ones with red surrounds n when i ran em in a sealed downfire box they got louder than my 5500 15's did on same amp

these are well worth the money n im thinking about goin back to em myself, just dunno what kinda amp to go with

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12860_...a+V-Max124.html

trust me, if u aint ever ran cerwin vega u dnt kno what ur missin, they sound great n get down like all hell, or mine did anyways, my buddy was like :shok: those are just 12's? i was like ya n i aint even tuned the amp yet lol

these are the ones i had n i loved em to death, hate i got rid of em tho, just needed moneys :(

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1476_C...C+VMX12DVC.html

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if u want better subs for $160 each or cheaper ied suggest these, i had a set of the older ones with red surrounds n when i ran em in a sealed downfire box they got louder than my 5500 15's did on same amp

these are well worth the money n im thinking about goin back to em myself, just dunno what kinda amp to go with

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12860_...a+V-Max124.html

trust me, if u aint ever ran cerwin vega u dnt kno what ur missin, they sound great n get down like all hell, or mine did anyways, my buddy was like :shok: those are just 12's? i was like ya n i aint even tuned the amp yet lol

these are the ones i had n i loved em to death, hate i got rid of em tho, just needed moneys :(

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1476_C...C+VMX12DVC.html

haha i goes im missing out on alot then bro.i never EVER heard cerwin vega. i was looking at them right now. they look beefy as hell.(1st link)

might go with those or mtx 7500's

lol, ive had n heard the road thunders, 4000's, 4500's, 5500's, 6000's, 7000's, 7500's, 8000's, 8500's, and 9500's, about the only ones i aint heard of was the 3000's, 5000's, and the rfl

i love mtx's stuff, if i could have someone order me some shit from europe ied like to run the new mtx 8000's

heres a pic

arton1224.png

ied like to run 4 or 8 of these in a clam shell or even 4 if that much

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1224

is 1k-2k the most ur gunna run to all of em or each?

n what is ur budget for all 6 subs?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

lol, ive had n heard the road thunders, 4000's, 4500's, 5500's, 6000's, 7000's, 7500's, 8000's, 8500's, and 9500's, about the only ones i aint heard of was the 3000's, 5000's, and the rfl

i love mtx's stuff, if i could have someone order me some shit from europe ied like to run the new mtx 8000's

heres a pic

arton1224.png

ied like to run 4 or 8 of these in a clam shell or even 4 if that much

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1224

is 1k-2k the most ur gunna run to all of em or each?

n what is ur budget for all 6 subs?

are those the new mtx's? they look bad as fuck bro!!..i want them now..haha..

1-2k for all. but if its not good enough i got a T40001bd siting around. i will just need to save a lil more

money for batts and more wiring..send me a pm bro. you got my interest now.

i heard 4 mtx 7500 15's in a lexas es300 befor n they got loud as hell but ive heard they had a problem with the aluminum cone piece comeing loose from the cone with to much power

n if u really wanna do some shit ied run 4 mtx 8500 15's off a good 3000w amp or so

my buddy did 4 of em in a toyota camery trunk with fiberglassed spair tire well n did em inverted with 2 mtx 1501d's n u talkin bout flexin, haha i wanted that setup myself, n for some reason all i had back then was 2 mtx 4500 1544's on a mtx 500d n the same guy kept talkin bout how loud n clean my system was, i was like :pardon: lol

ya those are the new mtx 8000's, i wanted to get em to replace mine n get a t2000 or somethin to run em with, i love the shit out of my mtx 8000 15's i got

but good luck gettin em in the us, i called mitek n told em i found somethin on there europe site n was wondering if they could ship em to the mitek in the us so i can purchase em from them n they said no, n i was like :sorry: i wanted boom boom :hairtrick:

but ya those look tight as hell n i was gunna run em in a box with a plexi top or front so u could see the basket too but there goes that setup

ya those are the new mtx 8000's, i wanted to get em to replace mine n get a t2000 or somethin to run em with, i love the shit out of my mtx 8000 15's i got

but good luck gettin em in the us, i called mitek n told em i found somethin on there europe site n was wondering if they could ship em to the mitek in the us so i can purchase em from them n they said no, n i was like :sorry: i wanted boom boom :hairtrick:

but ya those look tight as hell n i was gunna run em in a box with a plexi top or front so u could see the basket too but there goes that setup

man.. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

so i guess the im getting 7500

i hear ya mane, i was gunna get these for my front doors to go with em too

arton1239.png

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1239

Archived