WTB:Mtx 4500 12's

DUBIE

if mtx is a mitek bassed company like xtant n coustic n what knot why cant they ship it to diff countries?

i mean its an mtx product, why cant it be available everywere mtx is available?

i love there new stuff, but when i asked em they was kinda in shock that i knew bout em so i unno, n i talked to some woman too

maby if we can find someone in eu thats willing to buy em n then let us pay em back n have em shipped to the us it would be cool but i unno how well that will work out

ied like to kno how much they would end up being

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if mtx is a mitek bassed company like xtant n coustic n what knot why cant they ship it to diff countries?

i mean its an mtx product, why cant it be available everywere mtx is available?

i love there new stuff, but when i asked em they was kinda in shock that i knew bout em so i unno, n i talked to some woman too

maby if we can find someone in eu thats willing to buy em n then let us pay em back n have em shipped to the us it would be cool but i unno how well that will work out

ied like to kno how much they would end up being

yeah..maybe if we could get some so it could do us that favor..

Archived