Sonic Electronix

If you look at the terminals on your battery you'll see several wires coming out of them...one of them will work its way down to the block of the engine and that is the battery to engine block wire...side note you can get bulk wire on eBay for sure and im sure you could get it locally.

The learn enough and then talk your parents ear off approach works and i got mine to fund my custom designed box im working on...which will be in the builds section eventually...btw im 17 also but i drive an 88 buick with 41k miles.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Alright tight, I'm gonna try this out this weekend. I'll get on here and let yall know how it goes and ask any questions that I have. I'll go ahead and order my sub and amp this weekend. You guys think I'll be happy with a Fi BL 15?

2007 Black Tahoe

AudioQue HDC3 15"

AQ 1200d