With my team we keep a current record of who has set off the most car alarms at one time.... Right now its my boy nick with 5 and i am in second with 4. What is the most car alarms you have gotn to set off at once?

Well how is this classified?? Set off as in chirp, lights flash or straight up ON...........also parking spaces, street or residential?

Parking lot, while sitting still one row back I got 3

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

It is so many I dont know how to count them all.

around 25 at once.. the xxx truck, Steve was there and got them with his hoe back in the 2 18 days.

Same night, we both got the whole parking lot.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

in a really small parking lot at one of the local shops i got about 12 outta the 15 cars when i pulled up. it was with my 8 12's

full blown car alarm going of... When i hit my personal best it was while driving at the mall. Downtown DMI is fun on Sundays, that's how we test to see how loud your shit is... you have your homie ride up the parking garage and you call him and see what level he is on before you can hear him. That is how my boy nick set off the 5 he got. Going though a parking garage

It is so many I dont know how to count them all.

around 25 at once.. the xxx truck, Steve was there and got them with his hoe back in the 2 18 days.

Same night, we both got the whole parking lot.

in a really small parking lot at one of the local shops i got about 12 outta the 15 cars when i pulled up. it was with my 8 12's

very nice :D