KRANKIN KRISTMAS 2009

ziggetyzag26

would you mind me running it at 2ohms? :D thats basically a newer version of my 800a2 isnt it? my subs are dual 4 thats why i was running them at 2ohms each.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

please elaborate...whats he running sub wise? power wire? what?

now that would ruin the surprise wouldnt it lol hes not even a customer of pulse but the woofers r two DD9518's

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

i am planning on making this one but i am down an amp till after xmas so i dont even know if i should make the drive.

yeah that looks like its a nice drive for u

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

now that would ruin the surprise wouldnt it lol hes not even a customer of pulse but the woofers r two DD9518's

nice... :)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

would you mind me running it at 2ohms? :D thats basically a newer version of my 800a2 isnt it? my subs are dual 4 thats why i was running them at 2ohms each.

I believe so. I think it will be fine for a few runs. If not, we'll have a new tdh youtube vid lol. Let me know. :8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Damn, Salisbury is a 4 hour drive for me, I would love to go to see others systems, been to one in Fredburg and it was badass. But I doubt I would be able to make it out there that far lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

yeah little to far for u

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

week away bump for good show :hairtrick:

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Damn, Salisbury is a 4 hour drive for me, I would love to go to see others systems, been to one in Fredburg and it was badass. But I doubt I would be able to make it out there that far lol.

Thats not that bad of a drive, should only take you 3 hours. . Im coming from Richmond, gonna take me a lil over 4 hours. Go down to Norfolk then across the bay bridge.

Mayo, I think ill take you up on that. Gonna have to get there early so i can get it in and matched to my other 800. Where do you live, might be a good i dea to come up on saturday to get everything hooked up. PM me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

what subs u got punky

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived