Help me win money from my school! And Watch my cool video!

So our school had a contest to come up with a cool business idea as part of their "Innovation Challenge". I had a cool paintball related idea, and I think my video has the best production quality. I spent a lot of time on it so it would help me a lot of you guys watch it out and rate it for me. Thanks for all the help!!

Watch My 50 Calliber Conversion Video on Youtube!

Edited by mklett33

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

im confused... how is the bolt fitting through this new breach insert?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I didnt go that in depth in my 90 second limited pitch, it was more important to establish what the idea is to people that don't have as much an understanding of paintball like me and you. Obviously in a matrix with a more complicated bolt system there would be more design requirements, but in something like an angel its simply a smaller diameter on the front of the bolt...

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

ya, an angel could do it. any blow back could do that as well. but it means a whole new bolt design. im sorry im really thinking about how to make this work with no idea on if you ever intend on trying or if its just an idea for this contest lol. if you do intend on trying to do this one day, let me know and we could talk about how to make it work.

but about the video, only thing i didnt like was that it looks like you spelled "SO" instead of "50". you established a problem/need and a solution, the basics of any product. i would add in how many cases a tourny player shoots at a competition and show the savings between .68 and .50 because thats really what you are selling here, a money saver. show how effective your money saver is.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

my angel cost more than my car :( lmao

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

my angel cost more than my car :( lmao

pisha, angels are SOOOO 5 years ago.

lol i got it 7 years ago

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

lol i got it 7 years ago

oh... well then good job not buying a cocker! lol