Sonic Electronix

can you fit 3 alts? Marlo has some good ideas

hello bro,

yes, i've found a place that sells a braket that can hold 3 alts for my jeep. we are currently working out a deal, with 3 250a alternators. hope each 250a alt will be enouf for a 2000 rms amplifier. my amplifier has 40a x 6 fuses!! and on its user manual its stated that the current draw is 55amperes at 1 ohm!! i am lost from these @#$ calculations! :)

i am planning to independently wire each ( 1 alt, to 1 yellow top, to 1 amp, feeding 2 subs ) multiply that 3 times for the whole system :) ...the sound system will be completely independent from the car's system and electric stuff...

do you have alternators already? if not hit up DC ALTERNATOR at 1-888-441-0144

and i ran some optima batteries and had nothing but problems with them.. they seem to charge slow... and discharge slow

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

do you have alternators already? if not hit up DC ALTERNATOR at 1-888-441-0144

and i ran some optima batteries and had nothing but problems with them.. they seem to charge slow... and discharge slow

thanks for the advice ! i will take it into consideration , i did not buy the yellow tops yet, you and many others are not reccomending them, so i guess i will take them out from my list!! i agree with you that they charge slow, i have 3 yellow tops mounted on 3 vehicles i own.. :)

appreciate your help bro!

Edited by Hamze

To the OP - You will be perfectly fine with (2) 250a or higher alts, 4 big batts, and a bunch of 1/0 or larger wire... I'd really suggest just spending a lil extra money on better batts, if your gonna spend that much on the rest of your setup don't skimp. Really is no need to have 3 HO alts on less than 6000w, since those amps won't be doing that power especially not after impedance rise.

Your link to the Jeep build doesn't show anything, it says "your IP has been banned by the admin"

agree with marlo..... get some hc2400 kinetics or some d3100 power masters.... there are some other brands that are real good but cant remember there name... but seriously dont skimp on stuff do it right the first time

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(