SocoJoe Posted December 5, 2009 Report Posted December 5, 2009 Been working on getting the easy achievements, pretty much close to getting them all now. Now its time to work on the campaign and expert, so if anyone wants to help or needs help add my xbox live: The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
slugdub Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 I saw you were just on, I'll try and catch you some night. I think I still need like 20 or so of them.
bigjsurdaddy Posted December 8, 2009 Report Posted December 8, 2009 have you guys noticed that not as many people are on l4d2 as there were in l4d. i think it was becasue most people got pissed at valve for not giving them all the dlc that they said they would
slugdub Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 have you guys noticed that not as many people are on l4d2 as there were in l4d. i think it was becasue most people got pissed at valve for not giving them all the dlc that they said they would Mmmmm, maybe, up until last week's $40 sale at Target, than every manner of reject is on the game, not knowing how to play.
SocoJoe Posted December 13, 2009 Author Report Posted December 13, 2009 I saw you were just on, I'll try and catch you some night. I think I still need like 20 or so of them. That'll work, your GT is hydrallus right? The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
slugdub Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 That'll work, your GT is hydrallus right? Yep. I'm addicted to VS so it's hard for me to do anything else.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.