Mikesmith0890 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 Oh and eff joo Wes.. I'm not sharing my Crown now! I kid I kid. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
tehbert0 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 lets leave the n word out of this. it offends people http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
wildcard4040 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 I wish i could put this whole thread in my sig so that one day i can look back on it and laugh again. I really just laughed so hard that there are tears in my eyes. Yes i am the one crying. i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard. and for the 1's that dont like me..... well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 That's okay I'm putting what you said in my sig AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Blackedout Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 \ ok now you done it you just piss me off you can to shut your fuckin mouth before i kick your mother fucker ass so shut your ninja ass up Best part of the thread right here. Trunk Build Log
iTech Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 actlly you acting so clildish bc you tell ppl how to act and stuff and i beat you over there and ppl talking about you you cry like mother fucker and you wont do nothing about it and you telling otherr ppl stop acting so cilddish why dont your motherfucker ass grown up from your fat ass from siting in that baby crib Wow, I'm lost. Let me "try" to do a grammar fix. "Actually you're acting childish because you tell people how to act and stuff, and I beat you over there and people talking about you.." I'll just stop there. Damn what the hell are you saying? My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
wildcard4040 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 haha your fuckin goofy man. Really though to the OP, online stuff can get harsh man so if you aren't ready to take it then i wouldn't even log on. Just shrug it off and go about your day. i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard. and for the 1's that dont like me..... well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.
loburbon Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 \ ok now you done it you just piss me off you can to shut your fuckin mouth before i kick your mother fucker ass so shut your nigger ass up look here you little emo fag bag, you cant spell, you cant even make a full sentence. You also dont know me, yet you say you'll kick my ass. also you call me a nigger? Well little girl, i am not a nigger, do you even know what the true definition of a nigger is? you probably dont, you probably think that a nigger is a black person, well lets give a quick lesson, since you seem to be in special ed at school. A nigger by definition is a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc. 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
99GPGTX Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 Okay, let's dissect what you said and disprove it all shall we? #1 I'm suggesting that you stop complaining, because it's the internet and people are going to say shit. I'm trying to help you to avoid it. Then you go and blow it all out of proportion and just make the situation worse for yourself. #2 You wer acting childish by blowing up on everyone. You threatened to whoop someones ass over the internet, that is an extremely mature thing to do (note the sarcasm) #3 I'm not crying, actually I'm enjoying watching the Indianapolis Colts whoop some Tennessee Titan ass, so I'm quite happy right now. #4 I'm not acting childish, I've been mature throughout pointing out that you have been the one acting childish and to get over what people say on the internet. #5 I'm not in a baby crib, I'm sitting in a La-z-boy Recliner with the heat on enjoying the football game. #6 Also, I'm not fat. I'm 6'3" and weigh 205 pounds and work out 4 times a week. I'm not built like a body builder, but I also don't look like Chris Farley. So, let's try again with the e-thugging shall we? 1. you are tall as fuck. (compared to my 5-9 self) 2. i would still whoop your ass 3. why are we not working on my car? 4. why am i at work and not watching the game 5. e thugs make the world go round. Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.