Well sorry for no build pics guys, but here's some finished ones. I bought a router last week and built the entire box with it, straight edges and all. I'm officially in love with my router. haha.. But anyway, i built a fiberglass box for my truck a few months ago back when i was in high school still, and it did pretty good on the meter (140.0) but i wanted to go a little louder without having to change setups completely. I decided to build a box to go where my center console was. The box itself is 1.9 cubes tuned to 33 hz (made for my new Fi Bl 12 coming in), but i decided to put in the DP for the time being. There was a noticeable difference in the sound and loudness of this box over my other one, but this one will only be used for competitions, or when i don't need a center seat (can't put the GF beside ya when this is in. haha) So i went and got it metered yesterday. Still peaked at 42 hz like my fiberglass box (which is tuned to 36 hz) and did a 143.5 on the TL, and a 145.6 on an AudioControl 170. Very very happy with these scores. Anyways, on to the pictures..

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

VID!!

And before anyone says anything, the box is actually at a very good height for resting your arm. And i can still reach everything just fine.. It does have a problem with sucking things up off the floor (sucked half a beach towel into it a couple days ago).

Nice, I'm still in love with that fiberglass box though.

Thanks. Haha.. I'm gonna be leaving that in the truck and putting my sub in it once it's broken in and everything. I just built this box for competitions and when i just wanna be really loud. lol.. I need to take that fiberglass box out and brace it some more tho. I'll probably do that after this week (finals week). And i'll most likely be sound deadening my truck too.

• 1 month later...
Well sorry for no build pics guys, but here's some finished ones. I bought a router last week and built the entire box with it, straight edges and all. I'm officially in love with my router. haha..

that box looks nice

I didn't know that you could do it with just a router

I have built my box yet or bought any of the tools but I'm glad I read this b4 I did

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page