Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Brands To Watch Out For


BassAddict32

Recommended Posts

Posted
I thought someone told me Funky Pups are the best you can get?

They are..but you have to be prepared for the consequences.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Posted

dont forget the kenford and rockwood subs. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Posted
they are but in some cases you will pay over $9,000 for them

Lol, I see what you did there.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Acoustic Audio

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-650-Watt-Sub-Acous...=item1c0e604ff7

some of those posted are decent starter subs but not really quality

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

the jackhammer?...hell what about mtx in general?

edit: ^^ LOL tacoma i havent seen a B.A.S.S speaker in forever

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...