Sundown Audio

Question, Multiple amps , 1 sub pre-out RCA

Hamze

Hello,

i've seen people with Multiple subwoofer amplifiers hooked on headunits with only 3 RCA pre-outs Max.

How are they hooking their subs to the head Unit? knowing that, 1 RCA out of them 3 from the HU is just for the speaker, mids, tweets Amp.!

ex: can we hook Up 3 Amplifiers ' feeding Subwoofers ' with Just 1 RCA pre-out?

Thank you :)

Hello,

i've seen people with Multiple subwoofer amplifiers hooked on headunits with only 3 RCA pre-outs Max.

How are they hooking their subs to the head Unit? knowing that, 1 RCA out of them 3 from the HU is just for the speaker, mids, tweets Amp.!

ex: can we hook Up 3 Amplifiers ' feeding Subwoofers ' with Just 1 RCA pre-out?

Thank you :)

yea a maxxlink for three... but two is easy because the amp thats they are doing this most likely are linkable and can perform the master salve function.. the RCA's from the headunit go into one amp and then have an output on one amp and goes into the input of the other amp

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

yea a maxxlink for three... but two is easy because the amp thats they are doing this most likely are linkable and can perform the master salve function.. the RCA's from the headunit go into one amp and then have an output on one amp and goes into the input of the other amp

:good: This Great info made my day!! thank you bro!

I have a pionner AVH-p3150DVD, i just can use 1 SUB out RCA to feed my 3 Prs-d2000spl amplifiers!

my amplifiers DO have the Master and Sync position controles! so by doing this, i can still get full efficiency right? my hu IS 4 Volts preout, so all three amps will be fed 4v ? or 4 / 3 ! :(

:) thanks for the info ! :)

Archived