Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I ordered a 10" sub from ssackett. In about 3 weeks, FedEx dropped off fairly heavy package on my doorstep. The sub was very well packed. Styrofoam all the way around and then some. I was expecting a simple 10" sub, but here's an excerpt of one of his emails:

No, its about 3 times the sub.. Hahahaha!! U will see. I was going to make u a little 10 with my 2" coil motors.. But decided to go a different route.. End result u got a nice driver with a 3" coil that will get moving NICE off 600 watts ;)

I'm not going to reveal the price I paid, but I will say that it was definitely worth it. VERY budget friendly. The only thing that sucks is I won't be installing it any time soon: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=63290

Anyway, do not hesitate to do business with ssackett. He answered all my dumb questions in a timely manner and was a pleasure to work with.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 572 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...