So I want to get some of these halo projectors for my Silverado 2008. A couple of months ago these things costed near $500, now I can get the CCFL ones for about $240-270 and the regular halo ones for about $140.

Is it worth the money to get the CCFL Halos? I've seen a few trucks around here with Halo's but never got any chance to ask them where or what they are, and they all look great.

Here is a pic of CCFL and the link to eBay.

gt-racers-CCFL.jpg

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

well its all about being different, im sure the last thing you want is for some else to have the same stuff on their truck/car as you do. personnally i would go with the better ones, yeah they are more expensinve that means less ppl are probobly gonna have them...plus i bet they look alot better too.

well its all about being different, im sure the last thing you want is for some else to have the same stuff on their truck/car as you do. personnally i would go with the better ones, yeah they are more expensinve that means less ppl are probobly gonna have them...plus i bet they look alot better too.

To be honest with you I probably wouldn't be too mad because it tells me that they like what I have, but yea I agree I think I should pay the extra money to get the CCFL ones. I'm just gonna buy them from someone who accepts refunds/returns incase they suck.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!