XS Power

looking for a high output alternator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2004 lincoln navigator and ive been doing research on a high out put alternator and im not sure witch one to choose. these are my options;

power master 220 amp, d.c. power 260 amp, xspower 250 amp and a 260amp Irragi Alternator i cant seem to locate 1 with a higher output? should i go with 1 of these or should i go another route???

i have 2 15inch fully loaded btls on a lanzar opti 6000d and a lanzar opti 400x4hc ( for my loud speakers) and a kenwood for my tweeters. i have about 6600 rms watts in my system..

please advise and thanks in advance fellas!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2004 lincoln navigator and ive been doing research on a high out put alternator and im not sure witch one to choose. these are my options;

power master 220 amp, d.c. power 260 amp, xspower 250 amp and a 260amp Irragi Alternator i cant seem to locate 1 with a higher output? should i go with 1 of these or should i go another route???

i have 2 15inch fully loaded btls on a lanzar opti 6000d and a lanzar opti 400x4hc ( for my loud speakers) and a kenwood for my tweeters. i have about 6600 rms watts in my system..

please advise and thanks in advance fellas!!!

XS Power.............. of course!!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg