Sonic Electronix

Is there any members on this forum who live by Lafayette, Indiana or anywhere remotely close? Seems like almost everyone here lives in CA or out west cant find anyone near me but im sure there has to be someone...Another question whats it take/how to get a sponsor or sponsors?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Is there any members on this forum who live by Lafayette, Indiana or anywhere remotely close? Seems like almost everyone here lives in CA or out west cant find anyone near me but im sure there has to be someone...Another question whats it take/how to get a sponsor or sponsors?

I Live about an hour from there, cant answer your sponsorship question.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I Live about an hour from there, cant answer your sponsorship question.

Im not actually in Laffy I live 5 mi from Illinois border out by Boswell in Benton County (saw your from Illinois) do you ever take SR 352 to Lafayette?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Im not actually in Laffy I live 5 mi from Illinois border out by Boswell in Benton County (saw your from Illinois) do you ever take SR 352 to Lafayette?

whatever road connects off 41 thats the way i take when i go that way.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

whatever road connects off 41 thats the way i take when i go that way.

Ya man i live off of 41 thats awesome. You compete in any comps?

Ya man i live off of 41 thats awesome. You compete in any comps?

i went to US41 raceway in 08 and they had a little comp there i did'nt have a big enough fuse on my power wire so it was like a burp and i hit 142.1 and it hadnt hit my freq yet cant remember if that was when i still had my 1500watt amp or my 2500watt amp but i know it is hitting way harder than that now. I really only hear about sound comps at the last second or after they happen but next time i hear of 1 im deffinitly going.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

i went to US41 raceway in 08 and they had a little comp there i did'nt have a big enough fuse on my power wire so it was like a burp and i hit 142.1 and it hadnt hit my freq yet cant remember if that was when i still had my 1500watt amp or my 2500watt amp but i know it is hitting way harder than that now. I really only hear about sound comps at the last second or after they happen but next time i hear of 1 im deffinitly going.

You should let me know if you hear of any and ill do the same i would like to compete but i know 500 RMS in the trunk aint gonna do jack shit at a comp i am working towards 2 15's in the back seat but that wont be for a while.

You should let me know if you hear of any and ill do the same i would like to compete but i know 500 RMS in the trunk aint gonna do jack shit at a comp i am working towards 2 15's in the back seat but that wont be for a while.

Will do, if ur seats fold down id leave that shit in the trunk if it would fit, unless ur back seat area isnt that important to u.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

Will do, if ur seats fold down id leave that shit in the trunk if it would fit, unless ur back seat area isnt that important to u.

Nope they dont fold down but i could make them do so and no backseat doesnt matter to me it is usually full of useless crap anyway...idk could do a wall but probably not idk im just kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Nope they dont fold down but i could make them do so and no backseat doesnt matter to me it is usually full of useless crap anyway...idk could do a wall but probably not idk im just kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Well whenever u decide what ur gonna do let me know id like to travel to see ur setup, and if u need help u can always message me and ask, i'd be glad to stop down and help.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)