Sonic Electronix

Well i think in feb-march ill be doing a blowthrough in my single cab. With 300 amp iraggi altenator, 2 fi btl 18s fully loaded, 2 audioque 2200d's. Im just kinda putting together a list of stuff i need, the stuff im unsure about is how many batterys will i need, should i run 1 aq 2200d to each sub at 1 ohm or should i strap them for 2 ohms, also what would you think would be the best to tune the box to? its going to be a daily driver

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

get 2 dual 2 ohm btl's and strap the amps.

will get more efficient power.

as far as batterys i would say 3 or 4 big batteries would be fine for a starting point

something like kinetik 2400 or similiar

get 2 dual 2 ohm btl's and strap the amps.

will get more efficient power.

as far as batterys i would say 3 or 4 big batteries would be fine for a starting point

something like kinetik 2400 or similiar

x2 the kinetik 2400's have done great for me...

steven.jpg

dang i see you have like the same set up have you had it on the tl?

Honetly I have not metered yet, the shop in which i will test it is a few hours drive for me. I finished up school today so I'll probably get it metered within the next couple weeks with a video too...

steven.jpg

ps get at LEAST 3 batteries

ok they have to be atleast 2600amps or higher or can they be like the kinetic 1400 which is 1500 amps and have 3 of them?

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

ok they have to be atleast 2600amps or higher or can they be like the kinetic 1400 which is 1500 amps and have 3 of them?

I would go bigger than the 1400's you'll need quite a few going with smaller batteries. I would just get bigger ones its better than a ton of smaller ones imo...

steven.jpg

I would go bigger than the 1400's you'll need quite a few going with smaller batteries. I would just get bigger ones its better than a ton of smaller ones imo...

yea i guess that would be the best bet i think if im going to spend that money though im going with xs power lol

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Archived