Digital Designs and Lunar from opelousas

Me and savoyrocks playing around with the meter

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

then silversound showed up after we metered and I got a demo from him. this van really jams and it got some crazy flex

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

then I let him get a lil taste of my truck

thats it for today as I take more i'll just update this topic instead of keep making new ones. I hope you'll enjoy

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

here's some vids i took today

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

[

[

[

[

[

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Dude you shoul seriously think about geting A LOT more power for those two. I have 2 512 and i drove them with a 3000w amp (taking into consideration that the 512 has a single coil so i drove those with 1500-1600w give or take), and a friend of mine has a 9512 and is is driving that baby with a z2lv (the dd amp with 10000w) and still won't give in, and another friend has 2 z18 and the atomic 5000 amp doesn't do the job at all, now he is installing 2 Z2 LV.

You can easily put 4 m3's or 2 Z2lv on those.

Dude you shoul seriously think about geting A LOT more power for those two. I have 2 512 and i drove them with a 3000w amp (taking into consideration that the 512 has a single coil so i drove those with 1500-1600w give or take), and a friend of mine has a 9512 and is is driving that baby with a z2lv (the dd amp with 10000w) and still won't give in, and another friend has 2 z18 and the atomic 5000 amp doesn't do the job at all, now he is installing 2 Z2 LV.

well buy you some z95's and run what you want to run on them and post some numbers up

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

well buy you some z95's and run what you want to run on them and post some numbers up

lol,

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

I am afraid you know nothing about Lunar amps. You had two DD 512's on a 3000 watt amp, what kind? Pyramid, Legacy or maybe a Boss, lol.

Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2)

Digital Designs 9518G x 2

DDA-W 6.5 components

DDCX 4 x 4

DDCX 5x7 x 4

Iraggi Amputator 260

Pyramid, Legacy or maybe a Boss hey?

No sir it was a DD m3.

If any of you think i'm bluffing check out www.soundcustoms.ro.

Sorry for the site but i think people here think i'm just a kid with a lot of imagination.

I know lunar amps sir, but dd's are not ment for those amps. They're not sq subs.

Edited by toxic

Pyramid, Legacy or maybe a Boss hey?

No sir it was a DD m3.

If any of you think i'm bluffing check out www.soundcustoms.ro.

Sorry for the site but i think people here think i'm just a kid with a lot of imagination.

I know lunar amps sir, but dd's are not ment for those amps. They're not sq subs.

9100z's beg to differ.

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt