Second Skin Audio

Build a DC level 5!!!!

I have no idea wher to post this, hope this is the right place.... anyhow, I wanted to know if Rusty over at DC could build a custom 8" sub if I suplied the basket? somthing that could have a 2"-3" excursion, and handle 1100 watts RMS. RUSTY GET BACK AT ME ON THIS ONE.... PLEASE

other than that what do yous guys think of that idea?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

seems rather pointless, why do you just want hella excursion out of an 8?

no I'm looking for a beast 8"

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I have plenty of space.... I just wanna do a beast 8" sub in this install I'm working on. also how do I edit the title to this thread?

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

well in your first post you say 2-3 inches of excursion, now you say beast sub....

it comes down to thermal handling per size...maybe he can make somethign like a 1508 but i doubt 2-3 inches of excursion from an 8

well in your first post you say 2-3 inches of excursion, now you say beast sub....

it comes down to thermal handling per size...maybe he can make somethign like a 1508 but i doubt 2-3 inches of excursion from an 8

I don't really need that kind of excursion, I was just goofin on that, but A really beast sub. more than the 1508, more than the new SA8....

OiRYFHf.png