Sonic Electronix

Alright guys. I have a Crossfire VR1000D Amp that I used to have wired up to a few systems. Then one day, my ground wire decided to pop out and of course sent the amp into protection mode. I sent it to the factory to be refurbished, which cost me $250. The green light comes on, but it has barely any power now. This amp was pushing 3 12" Alpine Type R's, then 2 15" Audiobahn ALUM15, both at about half gain. I loved that amp, but by the time I got it back, I already had a different system installed, and was stupid and didn't test it out, because I didn't feel like pulling out my box and hassling with it. (My stupid mistake.) I took it down to my brother's room mate to try to sell it, and we hooked it up to his ONE 15" Alpine Type R, and that's when we discovered this problem. I already have way too much money invested into this amp, and it has now just been sitting in my closet for a few years in the box. Is there anywhere that can refurbish amps for cheap? Or does somebody want to purchase it? I know I can't list any classifieds until I have 150 posts, so I hope this doesn't get deleted because I mentioned selling it. I just need the car audio gods to enlighten me a little bit. I don't want to screw anybody over by saying it works, because there's clearly something wrong with the damn thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

Archived