Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was going to go there to check it out, since I worked with a lot of nuc weapons when I was in the military... well most of the youngin's here do not have to worry about the Soviet Union, their cold war is the fear of Al Queda and a rogue nuc or a biological weapon... don't know what is worse, the cold war or this... as people back then had to worry about it all the time with drills in school (i remember them)

I will make it there one day...nice video

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

Its a very Kool place I has a lot of history about this country and I think it brings thing in perspective of whats going on today. Their old building was on base but since 911 they had to move it off base. They are in a brand new building just off base it was awesome!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...