name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

where in dallas you at man? theres quite a few dallas people on here

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

where in dallas you at man? theres quite a few dallas people on here

Im in irving right next to Dallas I just say Dallas cuz irving is irving if you get what Im saying... lol. Would be able to help me out by telling me where there be a drag going on around the dallas area cuz I want to get my truck mettered and ive never done this befor...

Edited by UniqueSounds

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Im in irving right next to Dallas I just say Dallas cuz irving is irving if you get what Im saying... lol. Would be able to help me out by telling me where there be a drag going on around the dallas area cuz I want to get my truck mettered and ive never done this befor...

theres a guy on here (sully) in rockwall that has a meter, jusst shoot him a pm and he can hook you up, im up in plano, and theres quite a few in lewisville, garland, ft worth, etc

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

theres a guy on here (sully) in rockwall that has a meter, jusst shoot him a pm and he can hook you up, im up in plano, and theres quite a few in lewisville, garland, ft worth, etc

Alright thanks man.

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

i like it. tuckin 30" ftw

it looks like this

dub_av_kit_b.jpg

And that is the sickest toy avalanche ive seen lol this avalanche is making me want to go and do this to my dads but i dont think he would like it lol

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"