SMD For FREE Christmas spirit Thread

All I ask is for the shipping the game is in my for sale thread (I have Mass Effect for xbox 360 for free)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=64025&hl=

Yeah I know I am a nice guy lol hell this can be a FREE Thread for anyone to post in as a matter of fact.

FIRST lol

Please no requests just post what you have for free. And the person that wants it pay the shipping that is fair. As always be grateful there are people that can't afford anything so free is good to me.

Edited by tripleb45

Oh no talking crap on FREE gifts just post and NO BS for those that want to be "opportunists" only those that actually have some refs, no first day shippers if you feel where I am coming from. BE Careful and use common sense. NO one is giving out a free Sundown 4500 so don't send money. FYI Other than that follow the forum rules and have fun. Loosen up the forum and don't be selfish. If you have had it for sale for 6 months with out "ANY" offers than you ain't sellin it. lol

Edited by tripleb45

Heck naw lol just MASS EFFECT my bad. lol

oh yeah and please have pics with usernames and current dates on items for free.

LOL ok. I was gonna say. I would have taken AC2.

Mass Effect is now spoken for PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY I have no more items for free right now, unless you want to donate to me. lol

Please do everything publicly it keeps down confusion.

Edited by tripleb45