cornfed Posted September 21, 2006 Report Posted September 21, 2006 Does anyone know of a reputable company that will design, build, and ship a custom box? I don't have the tools, time, or know how to build a box. I don't want a pos... something nice.
AP Zoutes Posted September 21, 2006 Report Posted September 21, 2006 your best bet, IMO, is to find a local installer (with pics) who can do good work. BTW, make sure the pics have current products I've had shops show me pics that were 6 yrs old and I know the guy who did the work is no longer there.
megaboom Posted September 22, 2006 Report Posted September 22, 2006 www.woodlawncabinetry.com 2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.