wtb xbox 360 disk drive

C 45.

so my box had 3 rr but i noticed the disk drive would get stuck from time to time so it finnally had no vid i fixed it it works fine now except the damn disk drive freezes up or reads games as dvd so i really want to buy a working one or mayby someone wants to part with a rrod box dnt have much money so i need it for the low low but i will pay a lil bit if need be or if local maybe some trade work or what not /no homo thanks lol

must be nice huh

so my box had 3 rr but i noticed the disk drive would get stuck from time to time so it finnally had no vid i fixed it it works fine now except the damn disk drive freezes up or reads games as dvd so i really want to buy a working one or mayby someone wants to part with a rrod box dnt have much money so i need it for the low low but i will pay a lil bit if need be or if local maybe some trade work or what not /no homo thanks lol

CAn't you just put any disk player in there and just change the firmware

CAn't you just put any disk player in there and just change the firmware

that im not 100 percent sure i know thats how they mod them so i need to be sure that i dnt get banned i love cod 2 much lol

i guess any help would be great on info please pm if you can help thanks

must be nice huh

that im not 100 percent sure i know thats how they mod them so i need to be sure that i dnt get banned i love cod 2 much lol

i guess any help would be great on info please pm if you can help thanks

Yeah you change it so that it can read burned dual layer disks. I am surprised they caught everyone but there is some new firmware in the works right now that was released then retracted to do more work on it.

Mine is hacked or I would sell it to you lol

yeah thats no help lol its good im still searching so far i found a new drive for 40 thats cheap just need to look into it more to make sure it doesnt get zappd lol

must be nice huh