Cold as hell in Illinois right now so usually I warm the car up. Normally I keep my key and remote on separate key rings so I can start the car up and then I get out and lock it with the remote. Well this time I get out and instead of locking it with the remote I just hit the lock on the door before I close it.

Well apparently if you lock your car with the remote while it is running then you can unlock it with the remote while its running....but if you lock your vehicle with the door lock your remote will not unlock it.... 40 bucks and a locksmith later I am back in. Good thing I got insurance for this.

So now I know not to lock it with the door lock... lock it with the remote.

also I did not realize how quick someone can get into a car.. it only took him about 30 seconds and he was taking his time talking to me.

some cars are reaaaaaaly easy to get into. accords can be popped in under a minute with no damage even by an amateur (aka me)

those 30 secs cost you like 50-80 bux though huh?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

some cars are reaaaaaaly easy to get into. accords can be popped in under a minute with no damage even by an amateur (aka me)

those 30 secs cost you like 50-80 bux though huh?

$40.00 for 30 seconds

I get the 40 back in a couple days.. insurance FTW