Jump to content

TEAM INCRIMINATOR FTMFW


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn that brings back memories! We used to use a checkerboard table cloth that covered the entire window. Looked cool with all those black-n-white squares shakin'

...makes me wanna bring my old Labyrinth out of mothballs. used to hit mid 150s on the old meter(+7dB) with two 12" @ 31Hz.

... with only 1.2Kw and Polk 12s

I wonder what she'd do with 15kw and DDs or...?

Posted

try it

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...